Qualifications: MBBS, MD, FIPM, EDAIC(Europe)
Designation: Specialist Anaesthesiologist
Dr Nitin Kumar Sachdeva holds a postgraduate degree in anaesthesiology and intensive care. He brings with him over 10 years of experience in the field with the last several being gained in the Gulf. He has worked in a number of large hospitals with over 1000 bed capacity and has been in charge of ICU as well. His areas of expertise include delivering anaesthesia for surgeries as varied as paediatric, obstetrics & gynaecology, ENT, ophthalmology, plastic, cancer, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, trauma and general surgery. He has administered specialised anaesthetic procedures such as spinal anaesthesia in over 5000 cases, epidural in over 1000 cases and provided anaesthesia in over 1000 cases for CVP and arterial lines. He is well versed with delivering nerve blocks using nerve simulator, in particular with upper and lower limb.
During his tenure at previous hospitals, he has been a member of hospital JCI committee and infection control committee as well.
The department provides the following treatment and services
• Pre – Anesthesia Check Up and Assessment for Surgical Patients
• Anaesthetic Care for Surgical Procedures Including Laparoscopies
• Anaesthetic Care for Dental Procedures
• Anaesthetic Care for Invasive Investigations Such as Endoscopies and CT Scans
• Pain Relief During Childbirth Through Administering Epidural or Combined Spinal-Epidural (CSE) Block