Dr. Mohamad Khair Ojjeh brings with him and extensive experienced as a gastroenterologist. Through his over twenty years of experience, he has conducted advanced therapeutic endoscopies for the digestive tract and worked extensively in detecting and managing conditions such as Crohn’s condition, peptic ulcer disease, achalasia, Barret’s esophagus, colon polyps, chronic liver conditions, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, biliary tract disease, gallbladder stones, hepatitis, gastroesophageal reflux, colitis, nutritional problems and malabsorption, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and diverticulitis amongst others.
• Advanced therapeutic Endoscopy
• Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
• Gastrointestinal bleeding
• Inflammatory disorders
• Irritable bowel syndrome
• Liver diseases
• Pancreato-biliary disorders
• Upper and lower endoscopy
• Stricture dilatation
• Percutaneous gastrostomy insertion
The Gastroenterology department at Lifeline Hospital now offers the following services:
- Advanced therapeutic endoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Inflammatory disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Liver diseases
- Pancreato-biliary disorders
- Percutaneous gastrostomy insertion
- Stricture dilatation
- Upper and lower endoscopy
- Member of scientific council of gastroenterology, Ministry of Health.
- Member of scientific council of internal medicine, Ministry of Health.
- Member of the examination panel for gastroenterology residency program of Ministry of Health.
- Member of Arab board- internal medicine.
- Member of examination committee of Arab board of gastroenterology.
- Member of Syrian Gastroenterology Society and chairman of the scientific committee for the last convention held in Damascus.
- Member of Syrian team-work of chronic inflammatory bowel disease which is an affiliate of the Syrian gastroenterology society
- Member of Ministry of Health’s committee for IBD therapeutic guidelines in Syria.